Clear that Clutter - Terms and Conditions
Aims and Objectives
We aim to provide a discreet, encouraging, non-judgemental and extremely confidential service. This should enable our clients develop and learn new skills. We will aim to achieve this by providing coaching in new organisation systems which will enhance your home life offering advice on new and existing storage solutions and best practices to live your best life.
We work closely with the client to provide as reliable and individual a service as possible. We provide professional organising and decluttering sessions between the hours of 9.30am and 2.30pm between Monday to Thursday and 09.30am and 5pm on a Friday. We are happy to provide additional sessions over a weekend if necessary.
As Professional Organisers, we take our responsibility to you and your home seriously. We enjoy making your home great again and hope that we meet your needs. There may, however, be occasions when you disagree with or wish to clarify or discuss an aspect of our service. If you wish to discuss the fees, contract, our policies, or if you have any comments or concerns, please feel free to do this at any time.
We would appreciate it if this could be done at an early stage so that any difficulties do not become obstacles to a good working relationship.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile – 07306 302943
Any information you give to Clear that Clutter either verbally or in writing, will be treated as confidential.
Clients will have access to their own records but not to others. All documents relating to your session is stored in a file, which is not accessible to any other party apart from the Clear that Clutter. We will not discuss your personal information with others unless I have permission from you, for example, to include another Personal Organiser/Stylist.
No client will be discriminated against in any way, whether for their skin colour, culture, gender or religion.
We encourage everyone to develop a healthy respect of each other’s differences and to value everyone as an individual.
Payments and Cancellations
Please see the Fees section for current rates.
Following our initial consultation (via Zoom, Whats App or Facetime) and your decision to proceed with our service, an invoice will be sent out via email.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking. Full payment must be paid by the client on completion of the session. The Clear that Clutter bank account number and sort code will be displayed on the invoice.
Cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation with more than 7 days notice - no charge
- Cancellation with less than 7 days notice - 50% charge
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice - 100% charge
You will be issued with a Client Contract Form and you will be asked to sign and agree to the Invoice and these Terms and Conditions.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of you and your household is very important to us and we have therefore documented the following procedures we have in place to support this:-
All equipment will be checked and cleaned regularly to ensure they are safe for use in your home. Any broken or hazardous equipment will be removed immediately.
- We do a full risk assessment of your home to ensure that it is a safe environment for us to work in.
- All equipment will be checked and cleaned regularly.
- We keep the areas we are working in very clean, following hygiene guidelines.
- All rubbish bags will be removed at the end of the session or daily for extended sessions.
- We follow strict hygiene guidelines to prevent contamination (Covid-19)
- Cleaning chemicals are kept up high and out of the way of your children/pets
- All surfaces are cleaned after use.
- Clear that Clutter and Clients are encouraged to wash or sanitise their hands regularly
- We will maintain a 2 metre distance whilst in the company of our clients.
- Whilst our clients are in the same room as us we will wear face masks and would appreciate it if our clients would do the same.
- We use disposable latex free gloves to reduce the risk of cross infection (Covid-19)
- Both of our cars are insurance for business use
- We have public liability insurance provided by Westminster Global Insurance
We would appreciate it if you would all us to take photos or video footage of your session. These images will be uploaded on our Instagram, Facebook and/or website if you agree to them being used. These images will never indicate your address, name etc. None of the photos will be used for anything other than intended. However, you have the right to refuse and we will be respectful of your wishes. We are still happy to send you before and after photos for your own benefit.
Working in Partnership with Clients
It is very important for you that we work in partnership. We will endeavour to work closely with you to ensure that any new processes that are put in place will work for you as well as your home. It is therefore important that we have an excellent communication system and you are available during the decluttering part of the session.